Science@Denison Visualization Gallery33
Celebrate with us the beauty of Science! Contribute an image that reflects your research to the Science@Denison Visualization Gallery.
- Guidelines for Submission:
- Entries from Students and Faculty are welcome.
- Entries should include a photo or illustration (recommended formats: jpeg, tiff, or bmp), a title and a brief caption explaining the image (approximately 100 words).
- Images should be aesthetically pleasant and related to scientific projects at Denison.
- Entries should be an original creative work that does not infringe copyright of third parties.
- Entrants retain all copyright but give Denison University non-exclusive rights to use their submissions for educational and promotional purposes.
Image usage: All rights reserved. Authors retain all copyright.
- Rainbow Compounds.
- Visualization of Gene Expression in a Sea Urchin Embryo.
- The VOC Test.
- 2% Aluminum Doped Iron Oxide Nanostructures.
- Trying to Do Field Work.