Looking Back, Looking Forward203
Welcome to Looking Back, Looking Forward, a project that documents the founding of the Women's Studies program at Denison University. This digital collection contains materials from both Women's Studies departmental files and from the University Archives. The development of a Women's Studies program illustrates social change within the academy during a dynamic period in American higher education. Funding for this digitization was provided by a grant to the Five Colleges of Ohio, from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation. The consortium grant, "Next Steps in the Next Generation Library: Integrating Digital Collections into the Liberal Arts Curriculum," supported digitization of selected materials.
Acknowledgements: Dr. Kristina Mead, former Director of Women's Studies; Hannah Miller, Denison class of 2012; Heather Lyle, University Archivist; Kristen Pantle, Library Associate III; Michelle Brasseur, Library Intern; and Cynthia Cort, Library Associate III.
- Gloria Hull Press Release
- Heidi Hartman Lecture Lunch Flyer and Agenda 1990
- Ann Fitzgerald Article in GLCA Faculty Newsletter on Teaching Interdisciplinary Women's Studies 1978
- GLCA Women's Studies Student Conference Registration Form 1985
- Gender and the Body Series 2005 - 2006