The Five Colleges of Ohio is an academic consortium of five selective private liberal arts colleges in the US state of Ohio. It is a nonprofit educational consortium established in 1995 to promote the broad educational and cultural objectives of its member institutions. The consortium is an outgrowth of a highly successful collaboration and friendly academic and athletic rivalries among the five institutions.
- College of Wooster, Wooster, Ohio
- Denison University, Granville, Ohio
- Kenyon College, Gambier, Ohio
- Oberlin College, Oberlin, Ohio
- Ohio Wesleyan University, Delaware, Ohio
- It's Spring Again
- A Party in Boisk
- France, the Great War, and the "Return to Experience"
- The Armed Forces and the Economy in Latin America: Contemporary Trends and Implications for Civil-Military Relations